Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm back again

I know I must apologize again for being this lazy and don't post anything in the last 5 months. So please, forgive me m( _  _ )m I'll try to post more frequently, I promise (I said "I'll try" so don't kill me if I don't post again in the next 5 months). I know maybe you don't care about what I've been doing all this time I've been disappeared, but maybe there is someone who wants to know so I'll try to explain in short.

I made more photoshoots, of course!!! You can check them on my Cure and World Cosplay profiles if you want to (and don't forget to let me know if you like them) o^-^o Cosplays and photoshoots took part of my free time on the last few months, but this is not the hardest part. The worst part of this last few months was studying and trying to make some decisions, you know the "who I'm I?, where am I going?, where do I want to be in the future?" questions we all have at least once in life. I had also bad moments in my family, which I don't want to talk about... But don't worry, I'm really fine now, I've got a person who loves me by my side and he really helped me a lot. I need to say, if he someday reads this, thank you for making me smile even in bad times.

On the other hand, I've been trying to be more organized, I've made lists with all the manga I have and the manga I need to buy since there are some incomplete collections and I want to see them completed on the shelf. I also made a list with all the accesories such as wigs, shoes, make up, etc. I need to finish some cosplays. I must admit I'm not 100% satisfied with the cosplays I made because they are still "unfinished", I mean they are not exactly as I want them to be, some of them need a new better wig, new shoes... I still have to finish Saber's sword (just need to be painted) and I have to made Kanu's spear. But first I need money to buy all the accesories and paintings!!! This is the worst part of being a student and a cosplayer, I'm always trying to save money for the things I need to buy but it's not easy. I've decided to finish all my old cosplays and make new photoshoots before I decide to make a new one.

 And this is it, as you can see I have nothing important to write, just remember all of you I'm still here, please don't forget me!!! 

For being so patient reading all this stupid things I write, I must reward you with one of my last photos in my Asuka cosplay. I hope you like it and if you want to see more, remember to visit my Cure and World Cosplay profiles o^-^o

I'll write again as soon as I can, but if you leave a comment you can be sure I'll read it.

Lots of love,

Dyshana





No comments:

Post a Comment