Sunday, May 27, 2012

New blog design

Hello everyone, how are you?

I'm just writing to let you know I'm working on a new design for the blog, so the next week this will look kind of weird, but don't worry, this will be like this until I finish the final design. 

I just want my blog to look cuter, with lighter colours, a new background made by myself and a new banner. I'll try to place a menu to make it easier to find posts and pictures, I'll try to introduce a photo gallery too.
I hope you all will like the new design since the old one was a bit darker and I felt it didn't suit me. Until the new background is finished this will be the temporary look, no need to tell me it looks a bit awful, but it's lighter than the old one and I think the colours are smooth for the eye.
Have a nice week, I'll be working on the final design, I hope you'll be happy with the results.

Lots of love,

Dyshana

No comments:

Post a Comment